Tresspassed in my home while divorce case is pending

Sir/ madam, Divorce case is running nearly 3 years, I filed divorce case against my spouse and she filed maintenance case against me, we are separated more than 3 years , while case is ongoing she tresspassed in my home by breaking my home lock by her family members and sent me and my parents from my home, this was encouraged by local police station, is this right? Pls clarify.

In this case, what your wife did its wrong and further make a police complaint against your wife if local police officers will not doing you take to his superior and further now courts started functioning make a representation before a judge where your cases pending. I have a vast practice in that area you can seek my assistance in your matter.

Dear client

Greetings to you

As per law its an offense

you have to send a legal notice.

you can lodge a complaint to the commission of police

you can also lodge a complaint in Human right also.

Any further legal Assistance feel free to contact me anytime.