Tresspassed in my home while divorce case is pending

Sir/ madam, Divorce case is running nearly 3 years, I filed divorce case against my spouse and she filed maintenance case against me, we are separated more than 3 years , while case is ongoing she tresspassed in my home by breaking my home lock by her family members and sent me and my parents from my home, this was encouraged by local police station, is this right? Pls clarify.

Answers (2)

143 votes

In this case, what your wife did its wrong and further make a police complaint against your wife if local police officers will not doing you take to his superior and further now courts started functioning make a representation before a judge where your cases pending. I have a vast practice in that area you can seek my assistance in your matter.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

126 votes

Dear client

Greetings to you

As per law its an offense

you have to send a legal notice.

you can lodge a complaint to the commission of police

you can also lodge a complaint in Human right also.

Any further legal Assistance feel free to contact me anytime.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."