Support from in laws after husband death

20-Nov-2023 (In Family Law)
What support can be expected from the in laws in case of death of their son? How to claim the streedhan

Answers (1)

Answer #1
908 votes
You are legally entitled to get financial support from your in laws and streedhan. You may contact us for further discussions.

Thanks and Regards

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."