Son troubling to get partition in property what to do

In have problems with my son he is not leaving me alone and keeps on disturbing me by saying he wants his inherited property.He is not allowing me to take my dead wife's jewels from the bank.

Answers (4)

341 votes

how old are you.. what is your son age... in whose name is the inherited property... whether the property is your self acquired property.. how does the property devolve on you... if your son keeps on disturbing just give a complaint before the local police..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

273 votes

Ilin this case the nominee can get the jewlls from bank. And son is entitled to inherited property. You can file a complaint against the son for disturbing you before the authority for senior citizen.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience
302 votes

What is the problem that your son is creating? Is it possible to give any police complaint against him? The property is your self earned property or your ancestral property? If it is self earned property, your son does not have any right in the same. Only after your demise he can claim for it. Kindly contact me for detailed discussion so that I can give you a clear guida

102 votes

Are you a senior citizen? Your son should not disturb you and can be evicted. However he has rights over ancestral property. Under that pretext he can't harass a senior citizen. Call me to get a direction from court.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."