Son troubling to get partition in property what to do

In have problems with my son he is not leaving me alone and keeps on disturbing me by saying he wants his inherited property.He is not allowing me to take my dead wife's jewels from the bank.

how old are you.. what is your son age... in whose name is the inherited property... whether the property is your self acquired property.. how does the property devolve on you... if your son keeps on disturbing just give a complaint before the local police..

Ilin this case the nominee can get the jewlls from bank. And son is entitled to inherited property. You can file a complaint against the son for disturbing you before the authority for senior citizen.

What is the problem that your son is creating? Is it possible to give any police complaint against him? The property is your self earned property or your ancestral property? If it is self earned property, your son does not have any right in the same. Only after your demise he can claim for it. Kindly contact me for detailed discussion so that I can give you a clear guida

Are you a senior citizen? Your son should not disturb you and can be evicted. However he has rights over ancestral property. Under that pretext he can't harass a senior citizen. Call me to get a direction from court.