Sister left with mother and not allowing to talk to mother

I am 32 years Female, my elder sister just left from kolkata one day with my mother and does not tell me where they are. ALso does not let me talk to my mother. She talks abusive and says will ill treat my mother. I am out of country at present. How do I reach my mother?

I cant tell you how to reach your mother. What you can do is file a FIR with details of your mother and sister with photograph tat they are missing and you can file habeas corpus writ in High Court asking the police to bring both of them before the court. If your mother has voluntary left with your sister then you can do nothing.

First of all I want to say that your sister requires counselling. Secondly try to get in touch of your sister if you are unable to do so then lodge a missing complaint through your friends or family members in the local police station where your mother used to leave.
Thanks.

Ma'am,

It's very unfortunate that you have been denied communication with your mother by your own sister.

But you have relief in law of India by simply registering an FIR against your sister as she has already admitted to have taken your mother from you.

You may also take custody of your mother from your sister by registering a case in court.

You have to file a case regarding this matter. Kindly come to our office with necessary papers and documents so that we can provide you the best possible remedy to your legal problem. We hope to serve you properly.