Sister creating disturbance with in-laws not taking care of son also

My co-sister is an illiterate woman causing for many disturbances in our family. Her rappo with inlaws and husband is not at all good. I couldn't understand her mindset. She is giving priority to other issues like quarreling with husband and inlaws than her son's physical and mental growth.She is not caring of his son.There is no good relationship between mother and child.He is not growing in a healthy atmosphere.She doesn't know the value of education.She usually leaves home for so many days to stay with her parents.She even don't care of her son,she never makes a call to her son also.We are facing problem with her behavior.What should we do? How to change her mindset and behavior? How to counsel her? Whom to approach?

When she got married? What is the age of the child ? what is her age? What is her Husband age? First you take her to Gynecologist, on her advise you need to follow. Some times marital dissatisfaction leads to such type of abnormal behavior.
Now a point to be noted that she is staying many times at her parents home.So, counselling should be started from her parents. If you need any further guidance contact me over phone .

As per your conversation regarding the issue you need to approach with psychiatry doctor or for better answer to you query you need to meet in person with an advocate where you will get response to your query.