Sister creating disturbance with in-laws not taking care of son also

My co-sister is an illiterate woman causing for many disturbances in our family. Her rappo with inlaws and husband is not at all good. I couldn't understand her mindset. She is giving priority to other issues like quarreling with husband and inlaws than her son's physical and mental growth.She is not caring of his son.There is no good relationship between mother and child.He is not growing in a healthy atmosphere.She doesn't know the value of education.She usually leaves home for so many days to stay with her parents.She even don't care of her son,she never makes a call to her son also.We are facing problem with her behavior.What should we do? How to change her mindset and behavior? How to counsel her? Whom to approach?

Answers (2)

138 votes

When she got married? What is the age of the child ? what is her age? What is her Husband age? First you take her to Gynecologist, on her advise you need to follow. Some times marital dissatisfaction leads to such type of abnormal behavior.
Now a point to be noted that she is staying many times at her parents home.So, counselling should be started from her parents. If you need any further guidance contact me over phone .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

284 votes

As per your conversation regarding the issue you need to approach with psychiatry doctor or for better answer to you query you need to meet in person with an advocate where you will get response to your query.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."