scared that my bhabhi will falsely accuse me and take legal action

i am an unemployed unmarried 35 yr old woman who lives with her 72 yr old mother(cancer survivor). we rely on mothers pension and other investments to take care of our daily needs. my father has expired and my brother being in merchant navy is out of city most of time. his family lives on 3rd floor and we live on ground floor( both my mothers property). my bhabhi and her mother keeps finding excuses to fight with us on petty issues although we have no say in each others matters. seeing latest trend i am scared if they falsely accuse us of something and take legal action.please advice n save us

First, I would suggest that you write a complaint with the Crimes Against Women Cell in your area. A quick google search will direct you to the same. You could approach them in person or over the phone or even through email.

Approaching the domestic violence courts could also be an option. That would provide you with a protection order that would ensure that you are not harassed any further.

Going by what you have stated herein, it is advised that you can police and approach court for appropriate remedy.. Please also specify the issues involved between you and other party... Also need to see the property documents in order to have more concrete opinion..

To start with for the harassment caused to you and your mother please file a police complaint against your sis-in-law etc. As for the 3rd floor since your mother is the owner she can file a suit for eviction against the sis in law etc. And have the flat vacated. Thereafter your mother may deal with the flat as she pleases. These actions must however be taken only after personal legal consultation with a lawyer