Right in grandfather's property if father and grand father both died

Hi i want to know my rights on my grandather property where in my father and my grandfather both are not alive . Will i get the equal share among the sibblings of my dad .

Answers (2)

336 votes

Yes u can file partition suit against them after sending notice to them. Please come with necessary papers we will guide you how to proceed with the case. You have equal right over ansistral property.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

70 votes

Yes. You will get a share since it is an ancestral property. The share will be as per Hindu Succession Act for Hindus. Otherwise, it is as per Indian Succession Act.
If you are in Bangalore please contact us for details.
Dr Gubbi, Counselor & Advocate, Bangalore

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."