Right in grandfather's property if father and grand father both died

Hi i want to know my rights on my grandather property where in my father and my grandfather both are not alive . Will i get the equal share among the sibblings of my dad .

Yes u can file partition suit against them after sending notice to them. Please come with necessary papers we will guide you how to proceed with the case. You have equal right over ansistral property.

Yes. You will get a share since it is an ancestral property. The share will be as per Hindu Succession Act for Hindus. Otherwise, it is as per Indian Succession Act.
If you are in Bangalore please contact us for details.
Dr Gubbi, Counselor & Advocate, Bangalore