Remedy to register marriage involving sapinda relationship

Respected sir, My question to your respected pannel is I married to girl in last week she is my cousin daughter i.e (Her father's grandfather and my grandfather is brother) We are in relation for long time but due to somereason we have decided to marry. But our society doesn't accept this marriage as we are Hindu. And in Hindu marriage act this is unacceptable. And similarly our family is also not ready to accept the realation. Right now she is in her own house. And my family forced me in front of her to leave her and to divorce. For God sake we really love each other from heart and we don't want separate it.. And my humble request to you please give me valuable suggestions to my future life regarding my marriage.. Please kindly note.. Thanking you

Answers (1)

You are trying to do something which is morally wrong ,do you know why sapinda relationship are prohibited,because the offspring out of same genetic DNA gives defective product .
Secondly morally if brother sister marry each other than the brother of your wife can have first claim over his sister and if such relations are allowed then brother sister will be no more brother sister and hence for heaven sake do not indulge into such relations other wise your own son and daughter will have intercouse before you and you shameless will have no morality to stop them

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Stage of the case showing on Bombay high court website is " For Orders " . In Divorce petition we file interim alimony so " For Orders …

Read More

Sir, my marriage was on 15 december 2016 and we lived happily 3 months till my father in laws death. As my husband is the only one son of his parents …

Read More

I want marry with my brother's wife and she is also Because her husband beats her He is drunker he doesn't love her wife But one problem she c…

Read More

I m in love with a girl who is already married through arya samaj mandir with both having certificate & photograph of arya samaj mandir marriage a…

Read More