×

Remedy to register marriage involving sapinda relationship

Respected sir, My question to your respected pannel is I married to girl in last week she is my cousin daughter i.e (Her father's grandfather and my grandfather is brother) We are in relation for long time but due to somereason we have decided to marry. But our society doesn't accept this marriage as we are Hindu. And in Hindu marriage act this is unacceptable. And similarly our family is also not ready to accept the realation. Right now she is in her own house. And my family forced me in front of her to leave her and to divorce. For God sake we really love each other from heart and we don't want separate it.. And my humble request to you please give me valuable suggestions to my future life regarding my marriage.. Please kindly note.. Thanking you

You are trying to do something which is morally wrong ,do you know why sapinda relationship are prohibited,because the offspring out of same genetic DNA gives defective product .
Secondly morally if brother sister marry each other than the brother of your wife can have first claim over his sister and if such relations are allowed then brother sister will be no more brother sister and hence for heaven sake do not indulge into such relations other wise your own son and daughter will have intercouse before you and you shameless will have no morality to stop them

Advocate Preeti Joshi