Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Regarding adoption deed af a child from the family of natural parents

Can you please let me know as to who can challenge an adoption deed? is the the adoptive child, the natural parents, the adoptive parents or anyone else?

Answers (1)

in this regard, i advice you that adoption deed can be challenged by the parents from whom the child has been adopted, parents who have adopted and the child who is the subject matter of adoption. For further clarification, please contact.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
11 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Iam married, it's been for 18 months now, and iam 6 month pregnant, I am facing lot of harassment from husband and his family. I am having tuff ti…

Read More

My mother wants to sell the flat and my father is no more ( 19 years back ,he died due to heart attack). But the flat was on his name that time and la…

Read More

My mother have illegal relation a boy, They are both left own home. Boy father put a case against my mother he kidnapped my son.etc Pls. Help me . ab …

Read More

We r advised to seek intervention by arbitration court. How and in what form the Arbitration or family court is helpful? What is the process and How m…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue