Property Partition between brothers

We are two brothers & two sisters. My father & mother had purchased property jointly in their name 20 years back. Now my father expired interstate without leaving any will, my mother is co-owner & she got her name in all the property documents. My sisters & mother wants to relinquish all the property rights . They want to give this all property to both brothers equally. Now when i asked my brother for voluntary partition he is not agreeing & he is giving me small piece of land only for house construction. All papers are in my mothers name as co owner with my fathers name. Due to this my sisters & mother are upset & they want some legal solution to partition this property equally among two brothers

Your brother is entitled to get 1/5 share in your father 50% share and Notional partition share also would be devolved between the family members as per the succession. You have to get Release Deed form your mother and sisters with respect to another 50% share of the your mother. Your father share would be devolved automatically between all the family members as per the law of succession