Procedure to get back wife refusing to return to matrimonial home

I'm Hindu married in 2015 I have a boy born on 2017 he is 13 months now 3 days back my wife left me as we argued about some discussion for silly reasons she will get angry and tell to their parents now I'm leaving alone she took child with her When I called yesterday she was not lifting and again I called her mother lifted and talked and said she will never come please don't call again she said I'm bearing very much pain how can I solve this problem I can't live without my child she's not even calling me Please advice me how to get her back

You dont have to worry as it is only been 3 days since your wife left.. She might have left you in a fit of rage and she might come back soon after her anger settles down. If at all she doesnt come back to you, you can file sec 9 of Hindu marriage Act, to get back your wife. All the best.

Hi according to your query for small reasons quarreling is common in the families so you can talk with them by taking elders from your family, and settle the matter there itself, in your case i do not want to advice for going to the court.

Advocate Geetinder Singh
Lawrence Road, Amritsar