Procedure to get back wife refusing to return to matrimonial home

I'm Hindu married in 2015 I have a boy born on 2017 he is 13 months now 3 days back my wife left me as we argued about some discussion for silly reasons she will get angry and tell to their parents now I'm leaving alone she took child with her When I called yesterday she was not lifting and again I called her mother lifted and talked and said she will never come please don't call again she said I'm bearing very much pain how can I solve this problem I can't live without my child she's not even calling me Please advice me how to get her back

Answers (2)

You dont have to worry as it is only been 3 days since your wife left.. She might have left you in a fit of rage and she might come back soon after her anger settles down. If at all she doesnt come back to you, you can file sec 9 of Hindu marriage Act, to get back your wife. All the best.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Hi according to your query for small reasons quarreling is common in the families so you can talk with them by taking elders from your family, and settle the matter there itself, in your case i do not want to advice for going to the court.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Parents of my girlfriend saying thar they gonna fire a case on as we both are in live realtionship we both love each other ans she ready to marry me a…

Read More

Hello married for one year.v both are doctors.. he has physically and verbally abused me four times and harassed me for dowry.. now he s sayin…

Read More

I married in april2017 everything was going good but suddenly I got to know about her boy friend through her personal dairy and that person was still …

Read More

Actually my father's brother has number of houses& floors and also handsome amount of cash without any legal source of income . He also not le…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue