Procedure to file for the divorce and child custody.

Mujhe court me hajir hona hai mein jana chahti hoon.ki mein yahan se koi kes laga sakti hoon ya nahi mein apne bache ko bhi bachna chahti hoon wo abhi 6 sall ka hai

You can file mutual divorce or can also file one sided divorce. Aur bache ki custody aap k paas hai to use koi nhi le sakta. When u file for divorce counceling is done in that time you can get the terms written down. Apart from that you will have the mainttaince right also. Book appointment for more answes.

You can also file a case for Divorce at your place under section. 13 of Hindu Marriage Act 1956 as well as for the Custody for Your Child at your place.

Further you can file a petition in High Court regarding Transfer from your Husband place to your place...