Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Procedure to file for the divorce and child custody.

Mujhe court me hajir hona hai mein jana chahti hoon.ki mein yahan se koi kes laga sakti hoon ya nahi mein apne bache ko bhi bachna chahti hoon wo abhi 6 sall ka hai

Answers (2)

You can file mutual divorce or can also file one sided divorce. Aur bache ki custody aap k paas hai to use koi nhi le sakta. When u file for divorce counceling is done in that time you can get the terms written down. Apart from that you will have the mainttaince right also. Book appointment for more answes.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You can also file a case for Divorce at your place under section. 13 of Hindu Marriage Act 1956 as well as for the Custody for Your Child at your place.

Further you can file a petition in High Court regarding Transfer from your Husband place to your place...

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

How to file a divorce and to get the custody of child in case wife is having an extra marital relation?…

Read More

Sir, Please elaborate after separation or divorce if my son is 10 years old whose custody will he go.…

Read More

I am married and a mother of 8 month old baby. My marriage was in the year 2014. First issue was in the name of gold. It was kept under the custody of…

Read More

Hi, I got married on 22nd August 2010. Problems started from 5th day of my marriage.I am a working women. I work ed in Wipro and I used to get 18k as …

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue