Procedure to file for inter caste marriage without parent's consent

My beloved's parents are not agreeying for our intercaste marriage. Can I marry their daughter without their consent?

Yes definitely you can do that according to Law intercaste marriage is encouraged because there is no partiality of caste and religion etc here the main point is you and your life partner must be major.according to LAW and society will be strong of intercaste marriage but it is your duty to manage and convince your parents for your intercaste marriage because parents is most important part of your life.