Procedure to claim maintenance from husband

09-Apr-2023 (In Family Law)
My 498 A case is going on and I m living my daughter is hospitalized for 15 days in I c.u and I spent near about 100000 rs I have right to claim this much amount from my husband as my maintenance case is still running and I receive alimony per month of rs 5000 ?
Answers (2)

Answer #1
775 votes
Yes you have the right to claim the expense form your husband. File a separate application along with all relevant documents. Pending cases in other proceeding is not a ground of denial of any claim....
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
850 votes
Dear client you received maintenance as per section 125 Cr.P.C or as per Hindu Marriage Act if you elaborate about that then I will help in such a issue better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."