Procedure to claim maintenance from husband

My 498 A case is going on and I m living separately.now my daughter is hospitalized for 15 days in I c.u and I spent near about 100000 rs ......do I have right to claim this much amount from my husband as my maintenance case is still running and I receive alimony per month of rs 5000 ?

Dear client you received maintenance as per section 125 Cr.P.C or as per Hindu Marriage Act if you elaborate about that then I will help in such a issue better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court

Yes you have the right to claim the expense form your husband. File a separate application along with all relevant documents. Pending cases in other proceeding is not a ground of denial of any claim....