Procedure to call wife back home legally

Hlo sir Meri shaadi Jan 9 Ko huyi thi jo humne ghr se bhaag kr ki thi ladki Panjab se belong krti h main up se humne bhaag kr up m akr phle Arya samaj m shadi ki PHR usko Kanpur court m registration bhi krya PHR 18 Ko unke papa mere ghr pr akr ladki Ko Apne saath le gye ab meri wife se Baath bhi nhi hone de rhe Jane se pehle mujhe warning de kr gye the ki agr ladki se Milne ki koshish ki to jail m daal dege unke papa army m h rich h but m Jada rich nhi hu Kahi vo meri wife ki second shaadi to nhi krva dege please mujhe apki advice chiye m apni wife Ko vapsh lane ke liye kya Kru Maine court se sec 9 m ek case unke against file Kiya h m apni wife Ki life Ko lekr bhut presaan hu Kahi vo usko kuch kr na de mujhe usko jldi lane ke liye or kya karna hoga please advise me

Answers (3)

167 votes

Sabse pahle to aap P.S. me ek complaint likhwa De ki aapki wife ko kidnapp Kar liya Gaya hai through their parents.
Aur court me ek complaint ki copy lagwa De ki usko may be inki family ne maar Diya hai.
Pata Nahi jinda hai BHI ki Nahi.
Fir court ek date me hi inki order karegi ki Ladki laao court me Nahi to Karwaahi ke liye ready raho.
Bas court aakar wo ye bol De ki main husband ke Pas Jana chahti hi tab koi BHI sansaar me Nahi hai Jo aap logo ko alag Kara De.

MERI jarurat pade to BATA dena

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

298 votes

You can also file a Writ Petition of habeas carpus before the Hon'ble High Court of Allahabad or Punjab High Court for production of your wife if you have marriage proof, but it will depend upon your wife if she agree that the marriage was performed with her free consent. Second marriage would be null and void if she is already married. You also continue your section 9 petition. You raise the point before the high court that your wife wants to live with you but her parents are forcefully keeping her with them.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
281 votes

First of all You have right to get back your wife....
You can even file case for kidnapping.. against her parents..
and also it cannot b possible before divorce to get married again
and if they will try to do so.. it will b null and void ab initio...
For further assistance you can contact me.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."