Procedure for second marriage after divorce order.

i wanted to know that if person is divorced and he/she decide to marry in court second time (court marriage). Is there any entry in court shows that he/she is divorced.

yes there is a form you need to feel before registrar of marriage and in which you have to mention whether you are single or you are divorced. so in your case you have to mention divorce and you have to submit divorce document also.

Yes the fact that you have been divorced once stays on the record of the court and when you go for a court marriage for second time, you must mention your status as divorcee and not a bachelor as all the information must be furnished correctly otherwise the entire process will become void as the marriage will be said to have been obtained by fraud.