Procedure for getting celibacy certificate in Qatar

I am an NRI and i am getting married to a Romanian girl. The Romanian embassy here is asking for a Celibacy Certificate.How can i get the certificate here in Qatar or can some lawyer in India can help me get it.Thank you

You can apply for the Celibacy Certificate Online. In India, in order to save time and unnecessary hassle for NRI's, the provision has been made to get the Celibacy Certificate online at the S2NRI's web portal.

It is advisable to follow the guidelines that certain authorities deem necessary. Those wishing to marry overseas will need special documentation. First, couples will have to present a declaration that is processed by your local office where marriage documents are produced. This must be from the state where you live in Qatar. On this statement will be recorded the fact that there has not be any marriage in recent years.

Due to the fact that these types of documents are sought for foreign involvement you will need the local or state registrars account or declaration to be authenticated to work abroad.

Go to the Civil Registry office where marriages are registered.
Present and submit required documents.
Complete a form and declare.
Pay the fee.