Procedure for court marriage in case girl is minor.

Hello sir I'm Shyam 20 years old I'm in love 17 years old now her parents are torturing her we want to marry sir we are both yadavs relatives to each other plz tell me a solution to this problem sir

Dear,

You cannot marry the girl since she is a minor and marrying her may invite many complications. Her parents may approach police and can file criminal cases against you. Therefore, it is advised to wait for another year to marry her.

hi according to your question you should marry her when she attains at the age of 18 only other wise it is not allowed and treated as voidable marriage, if her parents tortures her then you can give complaint to the concerned police of the jurisdiction.for further you can contact us at any time.