Procedure for checking divorce notice and case status online

sir, I received my wife applied family court for divorce notice, I want check it online about this case fill. how to go online and check the case details...help me,

Hi sir,madam.
Private notice or court notice anything but family court not update fully in online so you can't see online so first you go and meet one advocate sir.

You cannot check the details online. You must get the help of an Advocate to get the details. In any event, once the case comes for hearing, you will definitely need the assistance of a good lawyer to advice you as to contest the case. Divorce cases are quite complex and if you act without proper legal advice, you may get into unnecessary complications. If you are in Chennai, you contact me for further detailed advice.