Parents pressuring me to leave their house

My Grandfather died w/o will. My uncle , grandmother and father faught in court and received 1/3 rd share of money and two flats (all self acquired prop of grandfather) Each flat was taken by my father and uncle (leaving 1/3rd share in respective flat and adjusting the amount) Mediation was done and documented in high court and case closed. Thus my father recieved Rutuja apartment flat and 24Lakhs. Now my father and mother threat me to vacate current home (its mothers self acuured flat. She has one more. Father has self acquired 1flat. Plus this Rutuja apartmt from grandfather) They gave me keys to leave in Rutuja apartmnt and has warned me to leave in next 6mnths. I am a 32yr lady docror by profession, I hv younger sister. I dont have any other home to relocate after 6mths What should i do to secure my legal rights and fr my physical safety? Parents bring police/Dakshata lady department to pressurise and threat me. Pls help.

Being a legal heir you and your dependant spinster younger sister too can approach court saying that both of you have equal legal rights on their biological both parents properties after their death .

Hello Client, i will suggest you that you leave your father and mother flat. because as per rule they don't to give you any share in their property. so their is only two option 1) you have to fight in court for your RIGHT 2) Politely leave the house after 6 month. and before that you search for new home as you are a DOCTOR by professional, as you mention. for further need you can call or mail me from this site.