Parents pressuring for marriage. I want to get separated from them.

I have a concern to talk to you about, i am a 24 year old girl and i am good in my education and my work, due to some misunderstanding my parents stopped my education i want to learn so many things. they forcing me to got married they mentally pressurize me they don't allow me to go outside at home and they broke my phone and my sim card and always commenting me for that thing which i have not done. Please tell me what i should do I don't want to live with them and don't want any thing from them just want to live apart from them. What can i do?

You are a major person. You can file a police complaint against your parents for mantely torturing you and harasment. Further its only your decision if you want to live separate from your parents. If after getting separate, your parents still harassing you you can file a writ befor the Hon'ble High Court for your protection and ceasing your parents from interfering into your life.

You can't disown your parents. If you are financially independent move out of their home or work towards that goal. If you have a close family friend or relative who would understand your situation go and stay with them for some time. Have someone in your family speak with your parents to mediate the issue. There are some good NGO's in Delhi who provide free counselling. Sign up and speak with them. It might give you some much needed solace and clarity. Hang in there and I hope things get better for you.