Parents doing lot of interference want file divorce and child custody

Hi .. me and husband having quarrels because of their parents interference in our married life due to which I went for a job in Bangalore when my child was 3 year old . There is no one to take care so we both discussed and decided to leave my kid in my parents house in hometown(my in-laws refused to take care of my child), we both visit weekly basis . Now my kid is 4 year old where my husband blackmails me for a divorce or taking my kid without me to his house(my in-laws never fed him food or taken care of my child right from birth.whenever I ask them to look after for even 1 hour , they refused. My son is also not comfortable staying there without me as they scolds,beats and doesn't give proper food to him). Pls help me what should I do now ? I want to save my kid's life and our married life as well.

Marriage is a union of thoughts and if it does not synchronize, it leads to breakdown. In your case, you can resist your husband's move for divorce. However, child should be in your care, therefore, keep the child in your custody, if not with your parents.

In the circumstances you have stated, it is better for both of you to reconcile with each other and save your marriage. Do not allow others to interfere with your life, however closely related they may be.