Parents doing lot of interference want file divorce and child custody

Hi .. me and husband having quarrels because of their parents interference in our married life due to which I went for a job in Bangalore when my child was 3 year old . There is no one to take care so we both discussed and decided to leave my kid in my parents house in hometown(my in-laws refused to take care of my child), we both visit weekly basis . Now my kid is 4 year old where my husband blackmails me for a divorce or taking my kid without me to his house(my in-laws never fed him food or taken care of my child right from birth.whenever I ask them to look after for even 1 hour , they refused. My son is also not comfortable staying there without me as they scolds,beats and doesn't give proper food to him). Pls help me what should I do now ? I want to save my kid's life and our married life as well.

Answers (2)

138 votes

Marriage is a union of thoughts and if it does not synchronize, it leads to breakdown. In your case, you can resist your husband's move for divorce. However, child should be in your care, therefore, keep the child in your custody, if not with your parents.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

333 votes

In the circumstances you have stated, it is better for both of you to reconcile with each other and save your marriage. Do not allow others to interfere with your life, however closely related they may be.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."