Parents angry for not being able to have a kid what should I do

Meri shadi ko 2 sal ho gaye hai or abhi tak wife pregnant nahi hui hai Wife mere se 4 sal badi hai Me 24 ka or wife 28 ki 2 sal se baccha na hone ki wajah se ghar wale narazgi jata rahe hai mujhe ye lag raha hai ki wo ghar se nikal dege. What should I do?

Answers (3)

166 votes

You dont have to worry at all. Law and we are with you and cant be punished for ant act you have not done. It is not a system that he u enable to help than u will be punished.
For furthr query in detail consult me.
Tapesh Agarwal Advocate Jaipur

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

275 votes

Agar apke parents etne choti soch wale h or apko lagta h ke apke wife ko nikal denge or ap apne wife ke sath rahna chahte h or apko baby ke nhe hone ke apke wife se koe shikayt nhe h to ap apne wife ke sath separate rah skte ho agr ap job krte ho or ap apna or apne wife ka kharcha khud chla skte ho to easily separate ho jao agr ap earn nhe krte ho or apne father ke income pr depend ho to please phle apne liye job search kro or fir separate hone ke bare mein socho nd fir apne fsther se property mein apna hissa mang lo. But apke problem ke liye ap koe suit file nhe kr skte ho property mein apne hissey ke liye jrur suit file kr skte ho

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience
285 votes

Problem posted by you is not a legal problem rather it is a family issue so convince your parents or relative that birth of a child within a specified time is not under your control .solve this situation with help of family members.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."