Obtaining of christian marriage certificate without changing religion

Myself and my fiance are converted Christians but certificate wise we both are hindus is it possible to get a Christian marriage certificate without changing religion?

If you got converted to Christianity and then married according to Christian custom, you may apply to the Registrar of Marriages for issuance of a certificate of marriage mentioning the religion of both of you as Christians, by duly complying with the procedure.

As you are yet to get married, your marriage should be performed according to Christian rights and customs in church after baptism.

Once solemnized, you can get a certificate from the church.