Mother's all 3 sisters & her brother's widow wife claiming money

My mother's father has died before his retirement and after his death my mother has taken his govt job and after that she has taken care of her family and her mother. after her marriage she has given financial support to her 3 younger sisters and 2 brothers ( they all are married and well settle). But few years back one brother has died and now all 3 sisters along with their mother came and said "my mother has to give money to all 3 sisters Rs. 100,000 and give money to their brother's son". My Question is i) "is there any provision or law to tell them that if all 3 sisters are well settle, then their is no chance to give money to them". my mother is giving monthly allowance to her mother and we are bearing all the medical and financial support needed for my grand mother. but it is just unfair that giving money my aunties for no reason. Please give me some proper advise for the same.

Look, I think you are a Major One. Can you asked your mother to spend Rs.100/- for buy your choiceable goods or can you asked your any other family member to spend Rs.5/- for a cup of Tea, or to give Rs.1/- or Rs.50/- either to Beggars or any Puja Committees for Donation. Answer is No. Because, it is your money, you can give it to anyone, no body will raise any objection upon it. Then question is why it is not for your Mother ? She can donate 100% is she can. Nobody in the world can raise any objection against it understand.

A sister is not bound to maintain other sister's,but your aunt's can prefer a case to get percentage of the retirement proceed's that your mother will get when she retires from service.for more info you can contact me.