Marrying my girlfrined. What can her parents do against me?

Marrying my girlfriend who's 19 even though her family is against it. What can they do against me?

If you want to marry a girl who is of a legal age, no one can stop you. under law. The only time her parents can raise some kind of a legal objection is when you try and get a Court Marriage done thats all but if you get married in a Temple or the Arya Samaj you have nothing to worry about.

Lawfully nothing can stop your marriage if the parties are major and consented for the same. But seeing today's tendencies girls family usually files a false case of kidnapping in order to stop marriage. They may harm you too.. File case for protection..