Marriage legalized in India whether legal in New Zealand

I am married in India,if my wife goes abroad,is Indian marriage valid in New Zealand

This is a strange query and I would appreciate if we can get the entire details.
A marriage which is valid in India is valid throughout. What is the reason that it should be made invalid in any other country unless your marriage is defective here... I. E. void voidable....
Please clarify your question

Hello,

Yes the marriage done in India us legalised in every part of the world and give versa.yoy both will be husband and wife in every part of the world.bif the marriage is registered in India and you have marriage certificate it's an add on.