Marriage in Nepal but as bride Indian whether registration mandatory

I had an arranged Hindu wedding in Nepal on 23 Feb 17... bride is till yet Indian citizen but broom is a Nepali citizen by birth... marriage happened in Nepal... is it complusory to register our wedding.. if it is unregistered den wat happen..

yes ofcourse you have to register but absence of registration does not make a marriage void if it fullfil the requisite of a valid marriage. if your marriage is registered then it better for your convenience...

Yes registration of any marriage whether performed in India or abroad is compulsory these days. More so if the marriage was performed at Nepal. Marriages may be performed anywhere but it's registration is as important as registration of births and deaths.
Rest I can help if you give for that details.