Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Maintenance filed u/s 125 Crpc against husband's family

My brother expired on 17 june 2015. The wife of my brother filed court case under section 125crpc against me, my sister and my mother in 2017. is this case mainatainble and will exist for long time. i have my own family residing at k. since 2004. my sister is staying withn his husband since 1992. my brother was staying withn his family apart from his parents since 2011. there was no link among dharambir and us since 2011. what will happen to this case. how to handle it. please send me some authority for pursuing this case.

Answers (1)

There is no provision for claiming maintenance from the relatives of husband and in case the said case is being carried on by the court you can move an application to the court or to the high court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

myself sourabh gupta married in april 2011 in laws have 2 daughter elder is my wife, smaller one married in 2013 & divorced wife didnt stayed continou…

Read More

My husband is a senior govt officer and he troubles too much and behaves on mood to give money and facilities of his services and always tortured ment…

Read More

We had an inter-religion marriage and I am still Muslim and he Hindu belonging to a tribe of Assam (STPlains). we have two children-- Daughter 18yrs, …

Read More

Andhra Pradesh High is routinely denying quashment U/s 482 CrPC of domestic violence cases citing reasons that "Domestic Violence Cases" are…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue