×

Maintenance filed u/s 125 Crpc against husband's family

My brother expired on 17 june 2015. The wife of my brother filed court case under section 125crpc against me, my sister and my mother in 2017. is this case mainatainble and will exist for long time. i have my own family residing at k. since 2004. my sister is staying withn his husband since 1992. my brother was staying withn his family apart from his parents since 2011. there was no link among dharambir and us since 2011. what will happen to this case. how to handle it. please send me some authority for pursuing this case.

There is no provision for claiming maintenance from the relatives of husband and in case the said case is being carried on by the court you can move an application to the court or to the high court

Advocate Preeti Joshi