Living with a minor girl whether legal

How to live with a minor girl without parents permission.parents beat the girl and mentally torture. Police help her by taking money

question is not clear so far answering you, if the age gap between you and the said girl is more than 18 years than go for adoption procedure under guardianship act, or inform the local police station they will handle the issue but if the situation is entirely different what have stated, then also don't keep her with you without informing to local police else you may have to face kidnapping case.

Since, she's still a minor, her parents are her guardians and she cannot be taken out of their custody illegaly, i.e., without their consent. If you try to keep her with you without their consent, they may file a FIR against you for kidnapping their girl.

As regards to the cruelty that is being meeted out to her, inform the Police of this fact and you can also take help of a NGO to get her rescued from the brutalities of her parents.