Living with a minor girl whether legal

How to live with a minor girl without parents permission.parents beat the girl and mentally torture. Police help her by taking money

Answers (2)

question is not clear so far answering you, if the age gap between you and the said girl is more than 18 years than go for adoption procedure under guardianship act, or inform the local police station they will handle the issue but if the situation is entirely different what have stated, then also don't keep her with you without informing to local police else you may have to face kidnapping case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Since, she's still a minor, her parents are her guardians and she cannot be taken out of their custody illegaly, i.e., without their consent. If you try to keep her with you without their consent, they may file a FIR against you for kidnapping their girl.

As regards to the cruelty that is being meeted out to her, inform the Police of this fact and you can also take help of a NGO to get her rescued from the brutalities of her parents.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Sir i am 21 yr old ..and i am a student .my parents are not alive .My elder brother who is an employee of RWD bihar got the job on the basis of anukam…

Read More

Sir mera nam hai . Maine apne dost se inter religion sadi ki hai by special marr. Act 1954. Now meri wife ke family wale use mere pas ane nai de rahe …

Read More

Hi, Expert my husband & his family deprt me from house , My parents took me home , but now my husband filed rcr that i stole all jewellery, Cash & exp…

Read More

I had a relation with a intercast girl for 4.5 years. Unknown to the fact that I loved her, her parents was treating me good. I had promised her of ma…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue