Legal rights of wife in husband's salary & home

M belongs to hindu Brahmin family..hve love marriage,it's been 5yrs..mere husband muje baar baar gher chodne k Jane or paise nhi dunge ker k mentally pressurise kerta h.22months ka beta h uski kidney m swelling h uske delkhbhal k leye m job nhi kerti abhi per m preshan ho gae hu baar baar cheze todna marna mentally physically tourture.kal usne mere itna mara mere nose m hands m chot lage.plz tell me m use kese btau ki mere uske ghr or salary m baraber ka huk h vo ase force nhi ker sakta.plz help

You should register an FIR with the police stating all the relevant and important facts therein. You should also mention to the police that you are under constant threat and so is your son and hence protection is needed. You can also file for a divorce along with a maintenance plea therein seeking maintenance for you and your son.

First you have to file a case of Domestic violence under Protection of women from Domestic violence Act. 2005. With following reliefs before judicial मैजिस्ट्रेट.
1. A protection order against husband.
2. An order for interim maintenance under Domestic violence Act.
3.An order for share house hold.
4. An order for medical expenses for child.
Second petition before family court.
1. Under section 125. Cr. P. C. For maintenance.

You can file a case of domestic violence against your husband and take maintenance from him for you and your child. If he is getting rs. 10, 000/- . You and your child will get 6,000/- as maintenance from your husband.

You need to file a complaint in CAW cell of police and also file a case of domestic violence against him. Also a case of maintenance under 125 crpc. He won't listen to you or give your right otherwise.