Legal remedy to get back wife who is at house arrest by her parents

Dear sir/ mam, Me and my wife is of 31 years and we get married on 22nd at arya samaj mandir and after that we get registered the marriage on 23rd this month. No my wife has been trapped at her home. How could I get her back. What legal action may be taken towards her family without ruining their pride and honour.

She is your legally wedded wife and you have right to live together. If your wife has been trapped in her house by parents, you can file a writ of habeas corpas before the high court. In such case your in laws would be directed to produce her in the court and after taking your,s wife consent, she will be send with you.
BT in a case your wife is not coming with you from her parental house, you have to file a suit for restitution of conjugal right. If your wife is not eager to live you.
If you didn't want to indulge in cases try to solve the problem by making dialogues with mutual consent in case of failure of dialogue take legal actions.

File writ petition of habeus corpus before high court. You will have to prove marriage with documents. Although you can file complaint to police but it will not work. The best remedy is to approach high court.