Legal remedy as wife living separately & having illicit relationship

I am from Gujarat n wife from Karnataka.have 1.4yrs of daughter.My wife & I leaving separately for 1 yrs. I alleged her having relationship with som1 bcoz in my absent c use to talk a lot with boys n do flirting what'sup. My relatives n I went to her uncle home to solve this conclusion all agreed that my wife n I will stay in Bangalore. But my wife behavior is still same. And speaking harshly n disrespectfully. I m mentally disturb now.pls tell me what to do. And her family favoring her and alleging as it's my mistake.

Answers (2)

Dear client
You facing the problem in matrimonial issue if you not interested to live with your wife there's a remedy firstly you give legal notice catgoricaly then you wait for reply it's not resolved then you file Divorce petition .
Thank you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

We have to file a criminal case against her illicit relationship and we can file case family court divorce against you have to appear me i can suggested you dont worry about we can solov the problem we

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
12 years Experience
Advocate Geetinder Singh
Lawrence Road, Amritsar
8 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

My husband and I seperated last year. We signed a seperation document and I specified that I will need 30k every month. We have a joint account which …

Read More

Hi I am facing domestic violence and I came to my relatives home after lot of mess in my in-laws family. Now when I am going back they said they will …

Read More

I am Hindu. Can I marry my mother's maternal uncle's daughter?…

Read More

My mother in law always gives more importance to her daughter and not to me before her marriage and also after her marriage. She had once told me that…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue