×

Legal remedy as wife living separately & having illicit relationship

I am from Gujarat n wife from Karnataka.have 1.4yrs of daughter.My wife & I leaving separately for 1 yrs. I alleged her having relationship with som1 bcoz in my absent c use to talk a lot with boys n do flirting what'sup. My relatives n I went to her uncle home to solve this issue.in conclusion all agreed that my wife n I will stay in Bangalore. But my wife behavior is still same. And speaking harshly n disrespectfully. I m mentally disturb now.pls tell me what to do. And her family favoring her and alleging as it's my mistake.

Dear client
You facing the problem in matrimonial issue if you not interested to live with your wife there's a remedy firstly you give legal notice catgoricaly then you wait for reply it's not resolved then you file Divorce petition .
Thank you

We have to file a criminal case against her illicit relationship and we can file case family court divorce against you have to appear me i can suggested you dont worry about we can solov the problem we

Advocate Preeti Joshi