Legal remedy as minor girl leaves home with another minor boy

My cousin left home with another boy .both are minor.my family not lodging a complaint in police fearing social threat to accept her again.plz help her as she is minor

Minor consent is no consent as they are incompetent to enter into contract. So, whether willfully or by coercion your cousin fled with minor boy is not a question. The boy is liable for kidnapping. Now as the boy as you say is minor he will face trial before the Juvenile Justice Board and will be sent to reformatory. Had there any physical relationship than it will constitute rape. In that case the Board will ascertain whether the boy is capable of understanding physical relationship he will be put to trial like that of a grown up accused in general court for kidnapping, rape and relevant provision of POCSO Act.

Both boy and girl r minor.Law does not permit both the minors to live or marriage toghers.Take the help of police for search and bring them back.As per law their photo and name can't be published.So don't worry for social defame

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli

What do you want ? To recover the girl or the boy . If your family is not ready to lodge F . I. R then you submit complain against the boy . Because police is the authority who will arrest the boy to save girl