Legal remedy against husband wanting to desert family

Sir, My brother in law don't want continue with my sister and he always listen to his family,sister and brother in law living with two daughters separately in Hyderabad,now he still not will to join daughters in school,he has property of for father's as of 3 acres land he is saying that he will sell whole land and desert the family do what ever you can.he is a Uber driver now. He has father ,mother grand mother alive.please suggest me to take necessary action please.

Hello sir,

You just do one thing, conduct family elders meeting first, if he will not change his attitude towards your sister and two daughters you can approach court by way of filing DVC, maintenance and 498-a cases against him. For further questions please call me.

Madam, first let them sit before elders and let elders counsel them properly. After, all of this he doesn't agree for peaceful life, then approach an Advocate file for maintenance through your sister and their daughters as well..