Legal remedy against husband wanting to desert family

Sir, My brother in law don't want continue with my sister and he always listen to his family,sister and brother in law living with two daughters separately in Hyderabad,now he still not will to join daughters in school,he has property of for father's as of 3 acres land he is saying that he will sell whole land and desert the family do what ever you can.he is a Uber driver now. He has father ,mother grand mother alive.please suggest me to take necessary action please.

Answers (2)

209 votes

Madam, first let them sit before elders and let elders counsel them properly. After, all of this he doesn't agree for peaceful life, then approach an Advocate file for maintenance through your sister and their daughters as well..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

56 votes

Hello sir,

You just do one thing, conduct family elders meeting first, if he will not change his attitude towards your sister and two daughters you can approach court by way of filing DVC, maintenance and 498-a cases against him. For further questions please call me.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."