Legal procedure to get the salary slip of husband

Sir my husband is in assam rifle posted as hawaldar in manipur. I filed domestic violence act against him.I want to know how to get their pay slip .muje salary detail court me deni hai kya kar sakti hu iske liye

Answers (1)

88 votes

When your husband is goverment employ. so any type of relating your husband documents. you mai go now right to information act 2005. and collect any type of goverment or nessary relating documents in your case you mai collect to this act .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."