Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Legal action against husband if not keeping any connections with wife

I married since last year. Me and my husband were residing in chennai, both working. Past 4.5 months I was staying in my mom's home because of my delivery. I have delivered a boy baby. He s 4 months old now. Without my knowledge my husband has vacated chennai. I'm calling him through mobile daily but he is not responding. He is not picking my call. 2 weeks back came to know that he is in his mom's home. He is not talking to me. His family background is not good. What can I do?

Answers (2)

You can Approach court and file a case for restitution of conjugal rights. You can cite reasons if Any as to why your husband is not willing to come back? Further, you can file a petition for interim maintenance for yourself and your child. He is bound to provide maintenance to you and the child.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


You can file a petition for restitution of congujal rights asking the court to direct your husband to live with you .

You may consider filing a petition seeking a monthy maintenance so that you can support your child.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
11 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

How to take pre arrest bail in U.P. as there is no pre arrest bail provision in U.P. can i take it from Supreme Court…

Read More

In front of my home their is open ground & children playing cricket the ball can injury my eyes or my brain when they hit so how to stop them lega…

Read More

sir,Twin babies were born in extramarital affair in a concubinage relationship in between a childless father and a married women by consensual sex.As …

Read More

Want divorce from my husband, am completed degree and married for three years havind 2 yr old daughter. What will be alimony amount if my husband sal…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue