×

Legal action against husband if not keeping any connections with wife

I married since last year. Me and my husband were residing in chennai, both working. Past 4.5 months I was staying in my mom's home because of my delivery. I have delivered a boy baby. He s 4 months old now. Without my knowledge my husband has vacated chennai. I'm calling him through mobile daily but he is not responding. He is not picking my call. 2 weeks back came to know that he is in his mom's home. He is not talking to me. His family background is not good. What can I do?

You can Approach court and file a case for restitution of conjugal rights. You can cite reasons if Any as to why your husband is not willing to come back? Further, you can file a petition for interim maintenance for yourself and your child. He is bound to provide maintenance to you and the child.

You can file a petition for restitution of congujal rights asking the court to direct your husband to live with you .

You may consider filing a petition seeking a monthy maintenance so that you can support your child.

Advocate Preeti Joshi