It is possible to do court marriage in the age of 19 for boy

Sir i am Prem. My friend is 19 years old and her gf is 20 years old can they do court marriage now. Because they are belonging from different castes, so they are facing so much problems from there family. My query is after doing court marriage should they will get marriage certificate from court. If yes what instruction they have to follow? which things are mandatory to bring in court for court marriage? Please give me a solution they love each other so much but there family's are not understanding. So please give me a idea. It is possible to do court marriage in the age of 19 for boy and getting the court marriage certificate?

The required age for a male to do marriage registration is 21 years and 18 years for female. Unless you attain these much of ages marriage cannot be legally registered. In your case you cannot marry legally now. You should talk with an advocate to at least not get separated, you may also talk with me.