issues with real family my bua ji adopted me when i was just 9 months

In Family Law
issues with real family my bua ji adopted me when i was just 9 months child. but now my really family want that i studied with their name which i dont want even i dont want in this family.

Answers (3)

73 votes

If it was a legal adoption then your bua will be your true legal guardian and no one can object to it. And if you are a major then you can always decide upon your own personal decisions and the name you wish to adopt. For more legal assistance I am just a call away.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

318 votes

I am not able to understand your question.
studied with their name? what does this mean?
please be clear as to what is the query so that I'm able to assist you in a more efficient manner.
for further queries please feel free to contact.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
37 years Experience
282 votes

please tell me about all your self and tell us that is this adoption was done with full legal norms or only verbal adoption was admitted please tell us briefly so that we can give correct advice in this matter please contact us on given details

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."