In laws mentally torturing after marriage what action can i take

Had a love marriage 6 yrs back against parents wish. In laws accepted me later but from tat day onwards dey torture me mentally. It's fine beyond limit now . 

Answers (1)

In this situation you can file domestic violence case against your husband and in laws in which you will get maintenance as well as protection order from court. You can file one more maintenance suit in civil court. For further queries you can contact me...

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My sister has been married for 13 years + with kids(12 &11 yrs) Her mother in law ,sister in law &husband torture to my sister from last few y…

Read More

I went to physical relation with girle . She give promice to Marriage. Now she is ready to marry some one. When I ask abot this to her she threatened …

Read More

I was married my mother brother husband disabled person over around 5years my husband parents and sister is mentally harassing n physically bea…

Read More

My husband stays away most of the time, need to live with mother in law, she doesn't give me food, no money and constantly complains and abuses my…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue