One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Thane - Advocate Shashi Chaturvedi

Advocate Shashi Chaturvedi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 2.9 | 5+ user ratings
Dombivli, Thane
11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Shashi Chaturvedi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 11 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Shashi Chaturvedi's office is in Dombivli, Thane.
  • District Court, Mumbai,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Thane

Questions Answered by Advocate Shashi Chaturvedi Procedure to apply for court marriage under Special Marriage Act Procedure to take divorce from husband on the ground of cruelty