I Slap My Wife And She Is Asking Me For Written Document To Stay With

We got married on 11/5/2011 according hindu law She stayed with me for 1 year, after that we got one baby and after that we had some some crashes in our life and I slapped her and she left me alone staying with her parents and looking her family business. She is an chemist and licence holder of pharmacy, so after a long time now I have requested her to stay with me , So her answer was she wants the written document for her safety for future life. After giving a written document can she give torture to me and our family. Can anyone please help me whether should i give return document or not. And it should not be any problems to me and my parents Please can anyone suggest me. Thank u .

go to district legal aide service athority this office is in district court and make an application of mediation and in that you and your wife will ask to give written to eatch other and at that time you can imposed some condition on your wife and one more think this all prosiding is free of cost

Matrimonial home means according to law is two individuals bit single entity and Single entity is possible only when the foundation is based on the trust and love. If any one thing is missing then nobody In this whole big world can save or reconcile your wedding guess.My suggestion would be please go for family counselling and talking abt slapping your wife ,indeed a mistake at your end. Get things settled by owing an apology but at the same time explain her that the written promise are far better than oral confession and repentance.

In this case it is advisable that you should send her legal notice for restitution of conjugal rights

Wherein you can claim resuming marital life.
She can drag you into domestic violence proceedings but to defend that you gave to take recourse to restitution