Husband stays separate as wife suffering from mental disorder

My wife is mental disorder person, she cannot go for medical treatment or not taking prescribed medicine , since 3 years she torture me physically, mentality, and financially , without any reason she gets angry, use very bad language to me loudly, where i go she follow me , throwing good and not making food , all this type thing continue 2 to 3 weeks. Now i decided to leaving her and staying separate, please suggest me if i staying separate , can police take any action against me or in legal problem for me in future

You should immediately lodge a complaint in police so that in future you have protection against any course of action that she takes. If you lodge complaint before her then your case will become Stronger and genuine

Merely by living separate on a justifiable grounds, it does not render you liable to a legal action but the lady, being your legally wedded wife, would be well within her rights to file a case against you for maintenance amongst others.

No, nothing would happen,. the police will not take any action against you. and you take divorce from your wife for this reaskn/grounds. you contact me immediately for further suggestions. I can guide you better personally. so try to CONTACT AND MEET ME.

Yes you may stay separately as the mental condition of your wife is not sound. She might file false dowry harassment, domestic violence and maintenance case against you but you have to take a stand and file a divorce petition on the ground of cruelty as soon as possible.