Husband not earning Can i file maintenance case against him

My husband is not earning anything. Ours is joint family. I hav 5months child. If i file a maintainance case on him, will he become responsible and go to earn? I don't want to give divorce as it will be negative effect on my child... Please give me legal advice which case i can file on him. I was working but presently not working. I'm a hindu

Dear client
if the only motive to go to the court is to make ur husband earn then i will advice u not to file any case. Since I am into councelling as well, I can advice that there r other remedies for ur problem.
if u r not having any source of income n husband is dening to maintain financially to u n ur daughter then u can claim maintenance from ur husband.

Your husband is working or not doesn't matter, as he is well bodied person hence he has to fulfill his responsibility towards his wife and child. Definitely you will get maintenance. You can file 2 cases for maintenance where you would get residence order and also protection order. For further queries contact me...

Your husband whether earn or not he is laible to give you maintananace to you and you can file a case under section 125 of criminal procedure code which you can get maintannse in that provision kindly get that