Husband having affair with a girl filed a case of 498 and maintenance

Hello I got married in 2007 and I have got 2 daughters. My husband has been involved with a girl since Jan 2017 and he has been pressurising me to get out of the house along with my daughters. He has been harassing me emotionally, physically and just shouting out the "Cruelty" word which he must have referred on net. His family was earlier on my side and now they also say "If there is something wrong with women then man goes somewhere else". He stopped giving me finances and took his belongings and move away from the house. I have filed a maintenance case,498A,domestic violence case and 406 Sec on him. He took a bail of 498.He had been involved with another girl earlier also after my first daughter but I forgive him.He is not turning up in the court and sending his lawyer everytime for date extension. Also can i claim on his property which is in my father in law's name? I am only living on the expenses of my parents. Does court punish such people?Please advice me what should I do?

If you think that it is not possible for you to further live with him than just take divorce from him. It may be mutual consent if he agrees or can be contested one. You can claim permanent alimony from him for yourself and for your daughters. You and your daughters don't have any right in the property which is in the name of your father in law. For punishing him just carry on with the cases you have filed against him.

Hello you just file a case of section 125 CRPC so that you can get regular maintenance for yourself and your kids it is not possible that property belong to your father in law you cannot claim any legal right you can file FIR looking into the status of that lady who is involve with your husband for further more solution just contact us

Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow