Husband and his mother abused and accused by wife what to do

(I) Whether (HINDU) husband have a rights to return seervarisai things to my wife family? (II) I can live with my wife without any expectation, But my in laws family never agreed to accept to get back seervarisai things. [After abused and accused my family members] (III) wife is also residing in her mothers home. They only collect their gold jewels fully. (IV) II boldly say that kindly collect your seervarisai things. But they refused this and never send back my wife.

1. You can give back seervarisai to your wife family and you can live with your wife without any expectation from your wife family.
2. Compromise your wife otherwise file Restitution of Conjugal rights in Court.