Husband and his mother abused and accused by wife what to do

(I) Whether (HINDU) husband have a rights to return seervarisai things to my wife family? (II) I can live with my wife without any expectation, But my in laws family never agreed to accept to get back seervarisai things. [After abused and accused my family members] (III) wife is also residing in her mothers home. They only collect their gold jewels fully. (IV) II boldly say that kindly collect your seervarisai things. But they refused this and never send back my wife.

Answers (1)

204 votes

1. You can give back seervarisai to your wife family and you can live with your wife without any expectation from your wife family.
2. Compromise your wife otherwise file Restitution of Conjugal rights in Court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."