How to run away from my family who doesn't want to let me live freely?

Hi Recently I told my family that I like someone and they had kept me locked for sometime.I just managed to escape and ran to a different city . But it didn't work they came behind me . They threatened all my friends , my HR (due to which I got fired ). I went to police but even they told that try to get along with your parents . Seeing so many people getting hurt and even police not supporting , I had to do as parents said and went back home. Is there a way I can run away from home and switch off my mobile and all contacts and provide some affidavit to not be contacted?

Answers (1)

103 votes


Going by what you have shared herein, it is advised that if you are above eighteen year of age then law also supports you but it is unfortunate that the police are also not helping you.. In this case you can file a case in the court with the help of some of your friend..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."