How to run away from my family who doesn't want to let me live freely?

Hi Recently I told my family that I like someone and they had kept me locked for sometime.I just managed to escape and ran to a different city . But it didn't work they came behind me . They threatened all my friends , my HR (due to which I got fired ). I went to police but even they told that try to get along with your parents . Seeing so many people getting hurt and even police not supporting , I had to do as parents said and went back home. Is there a way I can run away from home and switch off my mobile and all contacts and provide some affidavit to not be contacted?

Going by what you have shared herein, it is advised that if you are above eighteen year of age then law also supports you but it is unfortunate that the police are also not helping you.. In this case you can file a case in the court with the help of some of your friend..