How to obtain maintenance from my father

My father works in a co-op sector. He is not providing for my mother and me .Is there any way we can get a part of his salary directly from his office ? Can we get a quick solution for this problem?

There is no quick solution for this issue, u have to file maintence suit, ur mom will get maintenance for sure, but court will consider ur age, marital status, educational qualification to provide maintenance to you. time for court proceeding is approximately 1 year..

A man is bound to maintain his wife, minor children and unmarried daughter. If he fails to do so a petition under Sec.125 of Cr.P.C. before a magistrate or family court. Wife can claim maintenance under Domestic violence act also. Approach a good lawyer in ur area and he would be able to help you.