One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pondicherry - Advocate V.M.Parthasarathy

Advocate V.M.Parthasarathy

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoLawspet, Pondicherry
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Tamil
Advocate VM Parthasarathy possesses a remarkable knowledge of the legal realm and is aware of the intricacies of the legal functioning in India. He works with a goal-oriented approach and is both professional and ethical in his outlook.

Advocate Parthasarathy's expertise lie in the area of criminal law, civil law matters and registration and drafting of documents.

Advocate Parthasarathy enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu in 2009. He is a member of the Pondicherry Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MS/326/2009
  • Distrcit Court, Cuddalore
  • Distrcit Court, Villupuram
  • District Court, Pondicherry

Popular Reviews

Natraj - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The advocate is knowledgeable, cooperative and clarified my concerns.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate V.M.Parthasarathy

Q: Wife being harassed and abused by neighbors in my absence

Sir, I am writing from Pondicherry. I am living in Pondicherry with my wife and children. My wife is being scolded by abuse words by neighbour lady when I am out. I warned about the same but she is repeating. I want to proceed the issue legally. Please advise.

Advocate V.M.Parthasarathy answered
Dont worry, you should go to the local police station, with a lawyer to guide you and give a complaint against the lady, and she will severely punished, before that please do a video record of the women when scolding your wife to show it police as evidence if not the lady will not be punished. If police dont take the case you can file case in the court under criminal law to punish the lady dont worry be strong..

Q: Can anyone claim on property received by will

Our father passed away Nov and my brother are his 1st spouse sons, whereas after divorce he had a 2nd spouse son. Can he or his guardian seek possession of property against the will he left us mentioning the property full rights for me and my 1st brother only? No patta, its an independent house and currently occupied by tenant on rent. What would be the procedure to sell it? Legal heir certificate includes my step brother. But will deed mentions the property is only for me and my brother?

Advocate V.M.Parthasarathy answered
If will is a regisered one, no one can stop you from selling ur property, though legalheir have ur step brother, the will clasue are only considered while deciding the property ownership, hence u have full right to sell the property

Q: How to dismiss divorce proceedings

I am married to a guy who is my mother's sister husband's elder brother son who is no way related to me blood. Now his mom filed divorce saying that this is not legally approved relationship. We both love since 10yrs and got married on 2014. I am not willing for divorce, my mil threatened me to sign. Now we are in 6 month separation time. Please tell me whether it is approved relationship in Hindu law.

Advocate V.M.Parthasarathy answered
No the relationship,between you and your husbamd as per hindu law is brother sister relationship..which is prohibited by law, but many more facts are requried to find out, whether any loop hole is avaiable in our case, details of the case are required

Q: How to obtain maintenance from my father

My father works in a co-op sector. He is not providing for my mother and me .Is there any way we can get a part of his salary directly from his office ? Can we get a quick solution for this problem?

Advocate V.M.Parthasarathy answered
There is no quick solution for this issue, u have to file maintence suit, ur mom will get maintenance for sure, but court will consider ur age, marital status, educational qualification to provide maintenance to you. time for court proceeding is approximately 1 year..

Q: How to obtain legal heir certificate

Please advice me , what are the procedure to obtain Legal Heir Certificate ,what are the documents required, how much money required & how many days required

Advocate V.M.Parthasarathy answered
If u r from pondicherry Its a simple process, thereis nothing complicating in it, you to have to file a case in pondicherry court for legal hair and then after getting the legalheir certificate from court, if all of the legalheir agree for partition then u can do it..

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate V.M.Parthasarathy

Can Advocate V.M.Parthasarathy represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate V.M.Parthasarathy can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate V.M.Parthasarathy?

When you meet with Advocate V.M.Parthasarathy for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate V.M.Parthasarathy?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate V.M.Parthasarathy, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate V.M.Parthasarathy?

During your initial consultation with Advocate V.M.Parthasarathy, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate V.M.Parthasarathy?

It is important to communicate with Advocate V.M.Parthasarathy regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate V.M.Parthasarathy?

The cost of hiring Advocate V.M.Parthasarathy can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.