quesHow to get maintenance from husband for me and my baby

My husband send me a legal notice of lawyer to come back to his place and say sorry to them. i dont want to go because he himself left me and baby to my parents place. now he is asking me to come and refusing to give maintenance. If i dont want to go to his place then what actions should i take against him? How to get a good amount of maintenance from him? He is a PSU govt servant in GAIL . how to prove his salary in court?

  • ansYou can file a 125 crpc complant in court to get maintenance and put a rti application in his office to get his selary details his office have to give details of his selary to you .it is a good evidence for you to prove his salary in court

    Advocate Pradeep Kumar Gupta

      Murlipura, Jaipur

  • ansDear madam as per your question and according to law section 125 crpc you file a application for maintenance before family court and before majistrate but without all facts and circumstances i cant proper suggest you

    Advocate Chandrhas Singh

      Gopalpura ByPass Road, Jaipur

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

mother in law sold away the property which was in her name, depriving the grand…
Sir i and my gf want to get married in Bangalore... And actually our family…
Few Days back recovery of articles left by my wife was done at my home.…
I was filled domestic violence and maintenance case against my husband and in laws but…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly